CVR number: 32076017
We process your data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which aim is to protect privacy in Europe.
- Contact through social media
- Contact via e-mail
- Contact through the website
- Purchase online
The use of images and video
We take pictures and videos for promotion purposes at events, that we host. Should you be on any of this material and wish it to be deleted, please feel free to contact us. Please also send a link to the image or video you wish to be deleted.
Cookies and pixels tracking
- Google: Google Analytics and Google Search Console deliver user statistics.
- Facebook: In order to use targeted advertisement, social media data will be collected.
- YouTube: Provides user statistics such as which videos you have watched and for how long.
How to delete cookies
Cookies are deleted automatically after a period of time, but they are renewed during each visit, if you agree to the use of them. You can completely block or delete cookies at any time.
Learn more about cookies and how to delte them – https://www.lifewire.com/how-to-delete-cookies-2617981
Deletion of data
You always have the right to know what data stored on you and basically also the right to have it deleted. You are welcome to contact us, if you would like to know more.